Donate to SD31 Republicans

Political Contribution Refund (PCR) Program  

Did you know that you can give $50 and get $50 back from the State of Minnesota. It's call the Political Contribution Refund (PCR) program. Read on to learn more. 

Or, if you're ready to make a donation, you can give online using SD31 Republican's GiveSendGo account.

What is the PCR?

The PCR is a program where any eligible MN voter may contribute up to $50 (or $100 per couple), once a calendar year, to a party unit or candidate for a state office (Governor, State Legislature), and have their contribution refunded by the MN Department of Revenue. Contributions made on or after January 1, 2022 qualify for a refund under the program. Donations must be made by December 31, 2022.

Who qualifies for the PCR?

Any individual qualifies if they are an eligible MN voter. 

Is Senate District 31 a qualified organization for PCR?

Yes, SD31 qualifies. You will be refunded up to $50 for an individual (or $100 per coupon) for donations you make to SD31 Republicans.

What do I do next?

  • Donate $50 to SD31 Republicans (or with your spouse donate $100!). You can donate online or by check (payable to ‘SD31 Republicans’). Our mailing address is SD31 Republicans, 19069 Silverod St NW Oak Grove, MN 55303.
  • Within a couple weeks after you donate, you will receive a receipt and a Political Contribution Refund Application.
  • Once you have your receipt, fill out the application and send it to Minnesota Department of Revenue, Political Contribution Refund, St. Paul, MN 55146-1800.
  • You will receive your refund from the Minnesota Department of Revenue within a couple months.

Where can I go for further information?

Go to the Minnesota Department of Revenue Political Contribution Refund page. 

Thank you for your support of Senate District 31 Republicans!

Donate to SD31 Republicans